Use of ureteral guide sheath at one time
1. The ureteral guiding sheath of different specifications should be selected according to the specific clinical conditions before use.
2. Check the integrity of the ureteral-guided | sheath before use. If the joint is found to fall off, the appearance of burrs, the size is not matched with the endoscope and other instruments, please do not use it.
3. Please check before use. If a single product (package) is found to have the following conditions, it is prohibited to use:
A) expiry date of sterilization;
B) the individual package of the product is damaged or there is foreign matter. YA9Q. Com
4. When type I (aspirational sheath) products are used in "ureteroscopic holmium laser lithotripsy", it is recommended that the ureteral/pyelic pressure should be controlled within the positive depression range, and the negative pressure suction state during the operation should be monitored.
5. This product is sterile and has been sterilized by epoxide. The sterilization period is 3 E years.
6. This product is for clinical one-time use, operated by professional medical personnel, and destroyed after use.